M-CAT Application for the masters and the global leaders in the Customized Blown Film Technology Mobile support on smartphones and tablets Effective retention of information
iView Labs have developed a Software for M-CAT (Mamta Critical Analysis Tool) for the Masters and Global Leaders in the Customized Blown Film technology: it was always a challengable task for Mamta team to carry the Machines for Showcase and Sales and therefore in order to have the virtual look and configuration of Machines – iView Labs developed the M-CAT App which helps their sales and technical team to create the Dashboard of Client’s requirements based on their custom requirements of the Blown Film Machine. The whole concept has eliminated their Configuration Challenge and therefore they can now configure the plant in just few minutes. The entire stakeholders and boards have now found a source to increase the productivity and close the sales faster by configuring the Machine Plant in just few Touches.
100% automization on sales, eCommerce for stall booking & conference registration
One of the largest stainless steel expos in the world, was held in the grand city of Ahmedabad in early 2015. Organized and held together by the core, the Indian Stainless Steel Development Organization (ISDO), Indinox serves as a common platform for a discussion on the overall progress and the future of the stainless steel industry. With over thousands of exhibitors, Indinox 2015 had a vision to open innumerable opportunities for global stainless steel manufacturers, businessmen and consumers to grow and expand through B2B global investment opportunities and innovatory business development.
Considering the enormity of the four day event itself, it was important for Indinox to realize its vision and make it a success. Although, the number of participants was large, unfortunately it lacked a central database system for tracking and record keeping, and all of their communications were scattered/unorganized. All the transactions were being carried out using traditional manual methods, with no IT backbone at all. This led to ineffective methods of information management; increased the scope of human error and overall presented a very ineffective system of conducting a large scale event.
The iView Automation
ISDO saw a technical ally in iView Labs. Considering the time, budget constraints and the development of a completely new way of functioning, our solution was simple and cost effective. Automation of the entire system right from the user end to enable better communication between vendors and clients- all using an online platform. Our in-depth analysis with the key members of the organization, increased surveys and a technical solution check from our internal IT team led us to creating a lean system and a reduced infrastructure costs.
Our end product was a smooth website which was intelligent, interactive, dynamic and highly responsive. Its mass appeal and intuitive interface let exhibitors register online, book their stalls immediately, check status of their profiles and even get accommodation details in the city of Ahmedabad via effective integration of Google Maps. All of this was achieved by the creation of a central database which operated on the laws of cloud computing.
Its significant features:
- Registration and application for sponsorship.
- Registration of visitors.
- A statistical interface which showcased graphs & analytics indicating real time capacity, vacancy and number of visitors.
- Engaging and interactive information via creative info graphics about the event and its mission/objectives.
- Extended media coverage through publish of news, articles, speeches and even event videos that showcased the daily proceedings.
The INDINOX transformation
With our sophisticated solution, the footfall of INDINOX 2015 increased dramatically. It gave a significant boost to the visibility of the event amongst its peers and helped in maintaining its globalized perspective. Increased awareness led to increased accessibility between vendors and their prospective clients. It transformed the event in a well-oiled machine and quickly became the go-to solution for all its future proceedings. And most importantly, the website helped in generating a potential source of business online.
What is the future of digital innovation?
Automating every single aspect of our everyday lives. From the minute mundane task of running a washing machine to the finer facets such as your regular restaurant visit! From the minute the diner walks in, the demand for an interactive immersive experience is very real and imminent. Restaurants are targeting the constant connection to the online social world of individuals and families via dining experiences that fulfil this condition.
As for the restaurant, increasing workforce costs, the balance of spend, profits and revenue, maintaining a digital relationship with their clients and diners is paramount. They are on the constant lookout for solutions that conquer the best of both worlds of cost efficiency and increased productivity.
Our interactive Dining application gives the control of the dining experience squarely in the diner’s hands and automates the ordering/management process. This product was created for the Flavors restaurant in Dubai with expert objective of decreasing waiting time, have fun activities for the children and always be connected to the social world via a simple multi touch table interface. Our eco system ensures a unique food and technology experience.
Why we good?
- Maximum digital relationship with clients and diners
- Lower staff costs
- Higher number of diners in the restaurant
- Higher customer spend
- Increased profits and revenue
- Wow-factor with the immersive experience
We at iView can design and customize the product at every stage. Our team of engineers and software experts have the capability to build the entire solution as a package as well as individual components. Our process of conceptualization, prototyping, design, development and deployment ensures a quality check at every stage and client engagement at every step.
Modules of our eco-system
The Features: The physical table
- Multi Touch Table with flawless performance and support for individual or full families
- Composed and built of strong rugged aluminum & glass of top quality. Waterproof to ensure no damage courtesy food and beverage spillage
The Features: For the Diner
- Diner engagement via fun games and social updating of networks right from the table
- The diner can see the menu, its dishes and ingredients and order from the touch table itself
- Waiter engagement and human error is limited as order accuracy is maintained
- Food and staff reviews can be posted immediately
- Clean, easy and interactive user interface
The Features: For the Restaurant Backend
- Can be seamlessly integrated with point of sales system
- Order accuracy is maintained with the connection and integration of the application at the kitchen end.
- Inventory/waiter shift management complete with tracking
- Seating management to ensure higher number of customers at every food service
- Categorization management for coffee, bar, food and dining
The MUMOS can be used in different sectors of the hospitality industry such as tourism, event planning and even transportation.