Real estate demand has seen an ever increasing rise in India, which is driven by the urbanization and high spendable income. With this increase in demand and awareness, small to medium real estate players are finding it difficult to survive in this extensive competitive market. Today customer is far more aware and educated for making his decision. It cannot be a price war anymore which used to happen decades ago, where supply was less than demand. Today, supply is more than demand. So how do you get maximum sales with high customer satisfaction in this volatile market?
Understand customer buying behavior
- Firstly we need to understand the demographics from where our consumers are coming from. There are various factors which influences
Customer buying decision such as social, cultural, personal and psychological.
- To understand these factors, capture every details of your customers from your first interaction, to truly understand your customer in person. Pull out some customer analytics on your existing customer base to strategize your marketing efforts.
Enhancing first experiences (Primacy)
- It is rightly said that our brains most powerfully remember elements and events that come first. That’s why your first touch points of your customer has to be positive ones. List down all your customer first touch points like
- Call Center
- Social Media Page
- Site Offices
- Print Materials
- All of these first touch points leave a positive or negative impression on your customer about your brand.
- Innovate and differentiate on all the above touch points to create a positive impression on customer’s mind.
- People remember things that are repeated and that’s how customer tend to buy things. Constantly communicate with your customer and keep them well informed about your products and offers. Have an effective real estate CRM tool which will help you to communicate effectively with your customers.
Wow your customer
- Novel experiences make enduring positive memories. Create new experiences for your customers and surprise them at every touch point. Knowing your customer and customer needs before they say is one way you can surprise your customer. Surprise your customer by creating an immersive experiences by creating digital site offices, virtual walkthrough where they are able to make their purchase decision. Increase interest of your consumer in their product purchasing journey by enhancing their shopping experience
Listen to your customers
- Have a personal association with your customers by listening to their feedback and reviews at every stages. Share your customer stories which will make them feel accepted and they would be completely elevated by their experience.
The iView Edge
We believe in crafting innovative ideas and concepts in technology which can help businesses to solve their problems. One of our customers who is a new entrant in real estate market had to create a strong base where customers trust his brand and his products. With adoption of iView’s real estate solution, they saw a compelling increase in their sales by 500% and had higher customer satisfaction.
We are fast moving into a “Predict and Fix” model in the medical sector, and patient data plays a key role.
The biggest dilemma that the healthcare sector in India and the world is the digitization of patient records. With millions of megabytes of data being generated every day, this number is only going to grow in the next few years and we at iView want to make your Healthcare business ready for this boom.
Reducing human intervention and the subsequent error beckons the urgent need of digitalization. That’s where our innovation, the Prapp comes in.
The Prapp is a connected health system for small clinics as well as big networked hospitals.
The idea of the product stemmed from our market research in which the number one grouse the doctors had- was that a significant portion of the medical personnel’s time to dedicated to entering data concerning vital and patient history information. Automation of the data is the Prapp’s biggest USP. An interoperable hospital system which collects all vital patient data as soon as they walk in. How? Our engineering team along with data scientists focused on sensor technology to develop an IoT based platform for information on a patient’s weight, blood pressure, glucose levels etc. This data is automatically fed into a central system which is connected to the cloud for access anywhere, 24/7. Furthermore, the multi-platform supported doctor panel also allows for maintenance of appointments, medical records and it’s monitoring- even from a remote location.
Pattern recognition into a patient’s wellness will aid the doctor in giving prompt and correct diagnosis while also factoring in physiological changes and lifestyle. Prapp is an interoperable health information network aimed at reducing the gap in the doctor- patient relationship. It is highly customizable and can be broken down into individual solutions depending on varied needs.
We strongly believe in the potential and the revolution that IoT will bring to the world. We aim to connect businesses, patients, personnel and doctors into one framework and usher in the new age in healthcare.
Reinventing the Indian Retail Growth Story
With the Indian Retail industry growing at a rapid pace and contributing to almost 22% of the nation’s GDP, a disruption in this enterprise is imminent. Our applications are in line with the amplifying e-commerce market. The inventive solutions we propose have only a singular mission: to differentiate your business and strategy from the white noise.
The Jewelry closet is a revolutionary way of purchasing in brick and mortar retail stores. This augmented reality setting not only showcases the designs of the retailer but also lets the customer “try” them on real time using facial recognition and photo capture. Our client saw reduced costs with respect to in-store inventory, increase in sales and creation of a unique brand relationship with every customer.
Each retailer tries to differentiate itself from the competition, but the strategy that the company uses to sell its products is the most important factor. Over the past couple decades, there have been sweeping changes in the general retailing business. The commonplace blueprint is to combine the characteristics of more than one type of retailer to differentiate themselves from the competition.
Our revolutionary application in the retail space is the Jewelry Closet. Our client KP Sanghvi Jewellers Pvt Ltd specifically wanted to innovate their showroom experience for their customers to increase footfall and purchasing decisions. The brand wanted to reduce inventory costs to avoid any increase in physical security costs. The Jewelry Closet is an augmented reality Mobile or Kiosk based application where customers can virtually try on new designs and pieces. All the mirrors were replaced in the facility- through face detection and photo capture, the women could just drag and drop the necklaces and soak in a 3D view.
We at iView can design and customize the product at every stage. Our team of engineers and software experts have the capability to build this entire solution as a package as well as individual components. Our process of conceptualization, prototyping, design, development and deployment ensures a quality check at every stage and client engagement at every step.
M-CAT Application for the masters and the global leaders in the Customized Blown Film Technology Mobile support on smartphones and tablets Effective retention of information
iView Labs have developed a Software for M-CAT (Mamta Critical Analysis Tool) for the Masters and Global Leaders in the Customized Blown Film technology: it was always a challengable task for Mamta team to carry the Machines for Showcase and Sales and therefore in order to have the virtual look and configuration of Machines – iView Labs developed the M-CAT App which helps their sales and technical team to create the Dashboard of Client’s requirements based on their custom requirements of the Blown Film Machine. The whole concept has eliminated their Configuration Challenge and therefore they can now configure the plant in just few minutes. The entire stakeholders and boards have now found a source to increase the productivity and close the sales faster by configuring the Machine Plant in just few Touches.
100% automization on sales, eCommerce for stall booking & conference registration
One of the largest stainless steel expos in the world, was held in the grand city of Ahmedabad in early 2015. Organized and held together by the core, the Indian Stainless Steel Development Organization (ISDO), Indinox serves as a common platform for a discussion on the overall progress and the future of the stainless steel industry. With over thousands of exhibitors, Indinox 2015 had a vision to open innumerable opportunities for global stainless steel manufacturers, businessmen and consumers to grow and expand through B2B global investment opportunities and innovatory business development.
Considering the enormity of the four day event itself, it was important for Indinox to realize its vision and make it a success. Although, the number of participants was large, unfortunately it lacked a central database system for tracking and record keeping, and all of their communications were scattered/unorganized. All the transactions were being carried out using traditional manual methods, with no IT backbone at all. This led to ineffective methods of information management; increased the scope of human error and overall presented a very ineffective system of conducting a large scale event.
The iView Automation
ISDO saw a technical ally in iView Labs. Considering the time, budget constraints and the development of a completely new way of functioning, our solution was simple and cost effective. Automation of the entire system right from the user end to enable better communication between vendors and clients- all using an online platform. Our in-depth analysis with the key members of the organization, increased surveys and a technical solution check from our internal IT team led us to creating a lean system and a reduced infrastructure costs.
Our end product was a smooth website which was intelligent, interactive, dynamic and highly responsive. Its mass appeal and intuitive interface let exhibitors register online, book their stalls immediately, check status of their profiles and even get accommodation details in the city of Ahmedabad via effective integration of Google Maps. All of this was achieved by the creation of a central database which operated on the laws of cloud computing.
Its significant features:
- Registration and application for sponsorship.
- Registration of visitors.
- A statistical interface which showcased graphs & analytics indicating real time capacity, vacancy and number of visitors.
- Engaging and interactive information via creative info graphics about the event and its mission/objectives.
- Extended media coverage through publish of news, articles, speeches and even event videos that showcased the daily proceedings.
The INDINOX transformation
With our sophisticated solution, the footfall of INDINOX 2015 increased dramatically. It gave a significant boost to the visibility of the event amongst its peers and helped in maintaining its globalized perspective. Increased awareness led to increased accessibility between vendors and their prospective clients. It transformed the event in a well-oiled machine and quickly became the go-to solution for all its future proceedings. And most importantly, the website helped in generating a potential source of business online.
What is the future of digital innovation?
Automating every single aspect of our everyday lives. From the minute mundane task of running a washing machine to the finer facets such as your regular restaurant visit! From the minute the diner walks in, the demand for an interactive immersive experience is very real and imminent. Restaurants are targeting the constant connection to the online social world of individuals and families via dining experiences that fulfil this condition.
As for the restaurant, increasing workforce costs, the balance of spend, profits and revenue, maintaining a digital relationship with their clients and diners is paramount. They are on the constant lookout for solutions that conquer the best of both worlds of cost efficiency and increased productivity.
Our interactive Dining application gives the control of the dining experience squarely in the diner’s hands and automates the ordering/management process. This product was created for the Flavors restaurant in Dubai with expert objective of decreasing waiting time, have fun activities for the children and always be connected to the social world via a simple multi touch table interface. Our eco system ensures a unique food and technology experience.
Why we good?
- Maximum digital relationship with clients and diners
- Lower staff costs
- Higher number of diners in the restaurant
- Higher customer spend
- Increased profits and revenue
- Wow-factor with the immersive experience
We at iView can design and customize the product at every stage. Our team of engineers and software experts have the capability to build the entire solution as a package as well as individual components. Our process of conceptualization, prototyping, design, development and deployment ensures a quality check at every stage and client engagement at every step.
Modules of our eco-system
The Features: The physical table
- Multi Touch Table with flawless performance and support for individual or full families
- Composed and built of strong rugged aluminum & glass of top quality. Waterproof to ensure no damage courtesy food and beverage spillage
The Features: For the Diner
- Diner engagement via fun games and social updating of networks right from the table
- The diner can see the menu, its dishes and ingredients and order from the touch table itself
- Waiter engagement and human error is limited as order accuracy is maintained
- Food and staff reviews can be posted immediately
- Clean, easy and interactive user interface
The Features: For the Restaurant Backend
- Can be seamlessly integrated with point of sales system
- Order accuracy is maintained with the connection and integration of the application at the kitchen end.
- Inventory/waiter shift management complete with tracking
- Seating management to ensure higher number of customers at every food service
- Categorization management for coffee, bar, food and dining
The MUMOS can be used in different sectors of the hospitality industry such as tourism, event planning and even transportation.